Ensuring responsible gaming behaviour is essential for all people involved in gambling industries. The course “Responsible Gaming” aims at training beginners, professionals and management in order to disseminate good practices, prevent and/or repair its negative effects. After successfully completing this course, participants will be able to recognize addictive gambling behavior, prevent it and act against it. Additionally, participants will receive a completion certificate at the end of the e-Learning course.
Upon successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Solidify gambling understanding and related problems.
- Gain insight of how to identify and help problem gamblers.
- Acquire new skills to deal with problem gamblers, suspicious behaviours and difficult situations.
- Increase participants’ confidence in talking to customers about problem gambling as well as finding solutions.
This module aims at showing participants how to manage the navigation of the e-Learning course.
Important information is presented in order to understand the course structure.
Module 1: Addiction and Gambling
- What is an addiction?
- Motives for betting
- Gambling disorder
- Problem gambling
- Risk factors
- Gambling spectrum
- The psychotropic effect of gambling
- Statistics in problem gambling
Module 2: Legal Obligations
- Player Protection Directive
- What customers need to know
- Responsibilities in player protection
- Tactics in player protection
Module 3: Problem Gambling Detection and Measures
- Indicators for problem gambling
- Common topics of problem gamblers in consultation
- Barriers to get help
- Measures to protect players
- Course modality: Online
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Languages: English, German or Spanish
- Target Audience
- Private-sector workers
- Everyone at all levels of an organisation
- Any person willing to make an organisation compliant with the laws and regulations
- How to Pass: Pass all modules to complete the course and get your certificate